At Day One, tomorrow starts now to reassure the world, as it is increasingly questioned by powerful technologies. Participate in thought-provoking debates, exceptional learning opportunities, and action-oriented decisions. You will not only be taking your organization to the next level, but you will be taking part in helping the world to adapt.
OUR VISION: BEING A CATALYST FOR A FAIR AND INCLUSIVE DIGITAL WORLD
Digital technology is deeply and fundamentally transforming society and individuals, giving people unprecedented powers, and vulnerabilities. The pace of this change is accelerating and is also unlocking new opportunities for growth. We need to understand existing visions, debate them and act to help people, organizations and businesses to adapt.
An inclusive world, where the benefits of technology are shared between everybody, is not a foregone conclusion. Progress doesn’t just happen: it will be the result of daring decisions and making our ambitions a reality through action.
OUR MISSION: HELP CORPORATIONS UNDERSTAND AND ACT
Over the course of 2 days in Monaco (29-30 November) we will challenge each other to forge an inclusive vision of the world with humanity at the center. We want to help corporations understand where we are, what changes are taking place, and how they can become the main tools and leverage the world could use to adapt.
A spirit of action underlies Day One. It’s not just an event, it’s a movement to shape the future by working to bring a vision to life: the first day of a fair digital age.
The program will explore 3 main subjects:
- The future of Work
- Providing access to Health & Food
- Cities and Territories of the future
THE GOOD REASONS TO ATTEND
- Understand how the world is transforming through keynotes and testimonies from the best international leaders, scientists, and thinkers.
- Learn from other companies how they hacked their major challenges and join forces (CDO, HR, CSR, CEO…)
- Commit and act: take part in initiatives and worldwide decisions taken and implemented at Day One.
- Embrace new business opportunities in the process and network with other changemakers, from top corporate leaders to young innovators.
- Small and big players debating in 50+ engaging sessions and demonstrations
- 1000+ global decision makers ready to take action
- 80+ inspiring top-tier speakers: scientists, thinkers, corporate leaders and politicians
- Accomplished moderators and the best international press journalists
- Contributions to inclusive and impactful resolutions
Private events including VIP dinners and lunches